SLAM has an opening in our Atlanta, GA office for a Project Architect. In this role you will work closely with project teams in a collaborative studio on varied projects. Candidates for this position will possess team leadership skills, along with strong management skills and acumen.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Continuously collaborate with P-I-C and/or internal team members;
- Develop and express concepts accurately and rapidly to meet deadlines;
- Attend client meetings in-house and at client sites;
- Support the needs of both internal and external clients;
- Maintain positive communications and work with colleagues and clients;
- May consult manufacturers and evaluate materials;
- May have responsibility for writing architectural specifications;
- Provide direction and mentorship to junior staff members.
- Experience in Commercial, Healthcare, Higher Education project types preferred;
- Client and project management skills required;
- Experience with space planning, design, multi-discipline team coordination and leadership required;
- Technical proficiency in building construction, codes, and construction documents;
- Strong communication skills and team oriented professional;
- Basic proficiency in Revit and other applications is necessary;
- Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills;
- Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Licensure required.