SLAM has an opportunity for a Science and Technology Leader to join our firm, with emphasis on Life Sciences. We are seeking a talented individual with extensive Science and Technology (S & T) experience and who is looking for the opportunity for a market leadership role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development, mentorship, project leadership and engaging with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems, bringing state of the art science & technology market intelligence to the client and project team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop new client relationships and participate in S&T marketing and business development activities firm-wide, with primary focus on the New England market, including assisting in the development of proposal and interview materials
- Build and develop the S & T corporate team in our Boston office to service the region and support other SLAM offices nationwide.
- Develop a yearly Corporate S & T Marketing Plan
- Help develop a 2- and 5-year Corporate S & T Strategic Plan with performance metrics
- Support S&T projects and/or marketing efforts in our regional offices as a resource or subject matter expert, on a need or opportunity basis. Assert and leverage professional expertise within the firm
- Active participation in Professional Organizations (ISPE, IFMA)
- Attend conferences, seek presenting/speaking and targeted publication opportunities
- Develop research data regarding industry trends, industry specific collateral and benchmarking.
- Lead and engage clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems, bringing state of the art science & technology market intelligence to the client and project team
- Develop and contribute to the thought leadership of S&T planning and design projects
- Develop collaborative relationships with other S&T focused staff in the firm to enhance client satisfaction, project profitability and design excellence.
- Direct S&T Projects providing project leadership, and managing the client relationship, with a strong commitment to design excellence and project profitability
- Actively mentor and develop next generation staff for S&T Corporate market