The Healthcare Practice and Marketing Studio of SLAM is seeking a talented Market Manager to join our National Healthcare Practice team. With both size and geographical growth over the years, our Healthcare market is excited to bring on board a talented marketing professional to support our Healthcare National Market Leader in organizing and managing the practice’s marketing strategy, plan, and pursuits. This individual will possess both excellent communication and leadership skills and work nationally with our nine design studios (seven of which practice healthcare) in administering and maintaining the healthcare CRM/business development database in support of the National and Regional Market Leaders. We are a fun group of marketing/communications/graphic design professionals who thrive in a team-based environment. Ideally, we see this position based in Boston, or one of our northeast office locations. SLAM can offer several location options as we have mastered the “One Firm” concept and have become well practiced communicating nationally from any of our locations. Please review the following responsibilities and ideal candidate skills and apply to this open position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in formulating our Healthcare Market Strategy, documenting, and administering the healthcare marketing plan throughout the year.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Healthcare CRM/business development.
- Work with the Healthcare National Market Leader and Selling Principals to identify opportunities and execute win-strategies.
- Organize the Healthcare bi-weekly national Healthcare Market meetings.
- Assist Healthcare Principals with go/no go decisions.
- Develop RFQ & RFP responses and other marketing collateral while being responsible for meeting deadlines overall quality and appearance of the proposal (graphic and content).
- Development/maintenance of sector focused boiler plate to be used as master in proposals, which include written text (cost control, project management, outcomes approach, etc.) tear sheets (preferred images, descriptions, data)
- Collaborating with the executive, management and sales team to promote SLAM.
- Track top prospects and information related to probability for prospects.
- Preparation of interview materials and support of design team during the process.
- Develop & assist with graphic content for client meetings and reports.
- Track, coordinate, and manage events, trade shows, speaking engagements & marketing efforts.
- Support, prepare, and coordinate event & trade show sponsorship or attendance.
- Maintain calendar of events and collection of data used in marketing and reports.
- Promote firm through outreach, publications, news releases, social media, and creative ways to expand brand in our markets.
- Ensure marketing materials reflect firm-wide message/values.
- Identify leads through professional networking and web-based research.
- Utilize firm-wide graphic standards to assure consistent image in the marketplace & firm.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills in digital media
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign and other photo editing software.
- Experience with marketing database, Deltek CRM system a plus
- Creative thinker
- Quick study (interest in exploring new ideas, trying new things)
- Energy & enthusiasm
- Self -starter and self- motivated
- Able to work extended hours to meet deadlines when necessary
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work
- Good written and verbal communication skills (This position requires writing and frequent communication via phone, email and in person)
- Ability to multi-task and stay ahead of deadlines
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- College degree required/5-10 years prior marketing support experience preferred
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.