The SLAM Collaborative has an opening in our Los Angeles office for a Project Manager with construction administration and healthcare experience. The ideal candidate for this position will bring strong management skills and acumen, team leadership, and client relationship skills. This position will involve owner interaction and coordination of the work of project teams. The PM’s responsibilities will include developing and maintaining project workplans, budgets, and schedules. The candidate should have writing skills and an understanding of contract language sufficient to generate proposals and consultant agreements.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Continuously collaborate with P-I-C and/or internal team members;
- Develop and express concepts accurately and rapidly to meet deadlines;
- Attend client meetings in-house and potentially at client sites;
- Support the needs of both internal and external clients;
- Maintain positive communications and work with colleagues and clients.
CA Responsibilities may include:
- Tracking and response for project documentation, including submittals, RFIs, field directives, change orders, applications for payment and project closeout documents Exhibit proficiency in Revit;
- Observing ongoing construction with respect to adherence to the requirements of contract documents Exhibit proficiency in Revit;
- Exhibit proficiency in Revit;
- Utilize excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently and as part of an effective team, while effectively and gracefully handling changing and evolving directives;
- Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills;
- Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
SLAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law